Labels

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's only Tuesday:(

I swear I feel like it takes a long time to reach the weekend and my days off. The work days seem to bleed into one blur of yuck. I am ready to have fun:) I wish we were going on vacation already, but alas it will be one more month until good times. In the meantime I am going to have to find a little cheer that will turn my frown upside down.

Hmmmmmmmm. Let me think about it. How about....wait for it......Chocolate muffins?
How does that sound? I believe I am heading in the right direction. If I imagine hard enough I can picture myself relaxing somewhere peaceful with no work in sight. Yeah!!!!

Just look  at these beauties.


Don't they look out of this world?

I just got a little happy and am closer to finding my zen place. Hmmmm. Much better. If you have been feeling a little down in the dumps or a little bit out of sorts and want a break from it all, I believe you will feel much better after tasting one of these. :)

Chocolate Muffins

Ingredients

1 1/2 c all-purpose flour
3/4 c of sugar
1/4 c dutch process cocoa
2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 c vegetable oil
1/2 c almond milk
1 egg

Directions
preheat oven to 400F. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Add egg, milk, and oil to flour mixture. Stir until combine. Divide evenly into 8 pre-greased muffin tins. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until done. Enjoy!

I promise they will help you find your zen place:)



Yum!

They made the hubby happy too! I hope everyone is having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments:) Feel free to leave them anytime:)