Labels

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday but not so funday

I just want to say that I had a blast last night. I got my new tattoo by this amazing artist Mike. I love it and it only hurt a little. lol:) Maybe just a little more than little but sooo worth it. I can't wait until I get my next one. I already have an idea of what I am going to get and I am going to go back to him. I also love my bestie's tattoo. It is amazing! Such detail and I am a little jealous of it. Like I said it is beautiful. I still love mine though.

I had a long day at work but I got to see one of my old coworkers who is expecting her first baby boy in about 6 weeks. She still looks amazing. I did not have time to cook anything today because I worked all day but I did have my favorite salad from Paradise Bakery. It is called the Poppyseed Chicken Salad. I love all of the fresh fruit they put in it. Delicious!

Tomorrow me and the hubby are going golfing. Should be good times! I love spending time with him. I can't wait to drive the cart but I can wait for the 115F temperature that was forecasted for tomorrow. Yeech! So hot. It's only supposed to get hotter this week and we are planning on leaving on a camping trip at the end of the week. I hope it is not that hot where we are going.

I hope you have had a great weekend~! Mine has been awesome. I will talk to you guys soon but for now----Good night. 6am comes super fast when you are tired:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments:) Feel free to leave them anytime:)