Labels

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Most Amazing Pork Chops

Hello Everyone!
I hope you have had a relatively stress free day. I had to work all day and I am glad to be home finally. The couch is mighty comfortable and it feels good to be off my feet. I have  been looking forward to this all day. I also have been looking forward to dinner. I wanted to make something easy with no fuss. I searched around and finally found a site I liked. Have you heard of the crock pot girls? My friend turned me on to them not long ago and I am very happy she did. They have some really simple but good recipes. Dinners do not always have to be time consuming or 4 star sometimes it is all about comfort and easy.


This week they had a recipe for pork chops and boy it looked good. I thought I would give it  a try. I am always on the lookout for new crock pot recipes. This recipe was easy and delicious.


Most Amazing Pork Chops
from Crock pot Girls - adapted by me


Ingredients
4 bone in pork chops ( I used boneless)
1 onion sliced
1 package of pork gravy
1 onion soup package
1 10 oz can of cream of chicken soup
2 c chicken broth
1 package of egg noodles cooked according to package


Directions
Place pork chops on the bottom of the crock pot. Add the onion on top. In a separate bowl mix together the gravy, onion soup, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth. Pour over top of the pork chops and cook on low for 8 hours. Serve pork chops and sauce over noodles. Enjoy!


This meal was delicious and easy and I definitely will be making it again. I just made some broccoli on the side.The only change I will make is to not add any extra salt to the pork chops. They were a little salty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments:) Feel free to leave them anytime:)