Labels

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pork Tacos

Hello everyone!
I hope you are having a great day or at least a good one. My day was uneventful. I went to work and came home. Nothing exciting but I did however make a delicious and simple dinner. I have been craving pork tacos for the past week and decided today would be the day I would sate that craving. I wanted the recipe to be no fuss since I had to work during the day so therefore I made the pork in the crock pot. I kind of just threw things in there that I thought would make the pork tasty. I am happy to say it was a success. Dinner was yummy and very easy to make. I definitely will be making this again.

Pork Tacos
Ingredients
4 pork chops - seasoned with salt and pepper
1 package of taco seasoning
1 onion sliced
1 Sm can of green chilies
2 c of chicken broth

Directions
Spray your crock pot with cooking spray so it will be easy to clean. Place the pork chops on the bottom of the pot. Top with sliced onions and green chilies. Mix the taco seasoning with the chicken broth and pour all over the top. Cook for about 8 hours on low.

Shred pork and place in your favorite taco shells. I used soft flour. Fill with your favorite toppings. I used shredded cheese, lettuce, onion, black beans and salsa. Enjoy!

These are delicious and so easy to make. I hope you give this recipe a try. It is very easy and good for a week night dinner. I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments:) Feel free to leave them anytime:)