Labels

Monday, June 13, 2011

Yeah! I finally got my cow:)

I feel like I have been waiting for ever for the arrival of my 1/2 cow. I have been dreaming and anticipating  the ways I would cook it when it finally arrived. I had heard that the meat was delicious and it tasted nothing like the beef you buy in the grocery store. Let me tell you.....it is true. I cooked the T-bone steaks that were cut from the cow. Yum!!! Very tender and melt in your mouth good:) There was not a lot of fat on these beauties. I don't think I will ever be the same after trying this meat. Yes, it is that good. I may never buy my beef from the grocery store again.

Look how gorgeous this meat is.

I prepared it simply. I just sprinkled the meat with steak seasoning and the hubby grilled it to a beautiful rare. Soooooo goood. I can't wait to try the ground beef in a hamburger. I bet it will be just as tasty. I don't even think I want to share my meat with anyone but hoard it like a miser for myself. Hee hee! Okay, I won't go that far. I may share a little bit. If my friends and family are nice. lol:)
I had an awesome day with the hubby. We saw the new X-men movie. Loveeeed It! I recommend it if you liked the other X-men movies. Next we went to Barnes and Noble and wandered around as well as picked up a few books. Finally, we finished the night with these beauties. Couldn't ask for a better day! I hope you had a wonderful Monday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments:) Feel free to leave them anytime:)