Labels

Thursday, August 11, 2011

BBQ Country Style Ribs

Happy Thursday everyone!
I have been feeling a little better this week but it is still very hectic. My husband and his friend will be replacing the clutch this weekend so the car will no longer be broken. Woo hoo! One less thing to worry about.

I may have mentioned that my beautiful niece is staying with us this week. I have been very grateful for the rides and also the company she provides. She used to live with us her freshman year of college and I miss her sometimes. Yeah, I have another person to cook for!

Last night, I wanted to use the country style ribs I purchased a while ago. I am so glad I did! They were very delicious. I got three thumbs up. They were very easy and no fuss. I recommend this recipe whole heartedly.

BBQ Country Style Ribs

Ingredients
10 country ribs
4 cloves of minced garlic
1/2 can of coke
1/2 c of water
salt
pepper
onion powder
1 bottle of favorite bbq sauce

Directions
Preheat oven to 330F and spray a baking pan with nonstick spray. I used a deep baking pan that I sometimes make lasagna in so there was plenty of room. Rub all of the ribs with minced garlic and liberally sprinkle salt, pepper, and onion powder over them on both sides.

 Pour the coke and water in the bottom of the pan and seal with aluminum foil.

Cook for two hours flipping the ribs after an hour. After two hours, drain all the juice and top both sides of the ribs bbq sauce. Seal the dish again with foil and cook for an additional hour. Enjoy with your favorite sides:)

I hope you are having a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments:) Feel free to leave them anytime:)