Labels

Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Ramblings

       Hello all!
Another week has passed and Spring has officially begun. This is one of my most favorite times of the year because everything is blooming and its not too hot yet. This week the weather has been so beautiful I just want to spend all my time outside. I also love spring because I feel like it is a time of rejuvenation and new beginnings. I am getting ready to start all of my spring cleaning and finally get rid of the clutter in my house. I really want to get new furniture because I am tired of the old drab furniture we currently possess. Baby steps I know.
      I am really excited about all of the new makeup being released. There are at least two eye shadow palettes I have been coveting and I would also like some new lipstick. The Too Faced Peach Palette looks beautiful and will be released on April 9th. I am hoping to get my hands on it because I know it is limited edition. I don't know why but when I hear limited edition it automatically fills me with a sense of urgency. I must get it. Haha.  One thing to know about me is I love eye shadow. Some people are lipstick junkies I am an eye shadow junkie. Speaking of eye shadow, did you know Mac has lowered the price of their refill pans from $10 to $6? I see an order in my future.
       Another thing I am excited about is taking a cake decorating class. I have always wanted to know how to decorate cakes on a more advanced level. This class should be fun and also help me with my decorating skills. The best part is my husband is going to take it with me. Can you believe he actually wants to take it with me? I know, unbelievable. I will keep you updated with our progression.  Anyway, I hope you have a fun and exciting weekend and a Happy Easter. I hope you spend it with loved ones and make great memories. I will talk to you soon.

     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments:) Feel free to leave them anytime:)