Labels

Friday, March 18, 2016

Ramblings on a Friday

       Good afternoon all! How are you on this fine Friday? I am doing okay. I wish I was not working tonight but oh well. I just wanted to share some thoughts with you guys but first, I will get back to posting some new recipes next week when I get a new power cord for my laptop. Some how I broke mine so I can't charge it. This is the 4th time I have done this but somehow I did not learn from the first 3 times not to squish it? Squash it? We will go with squish it in my chair. I know you are asking yourself if I some how keep knives in my chair that cut through the cord but I assure you I do not.. or do I? Haha, I do not it some how just happens.
      Back to my ramblings for the week. Have you seen the new Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly palette? I'm in love so you know I have to have it. The colors are beautiful and straight up my alley. When I get it I will take pictures and give you a review. What else? Oh, I have been using the Benefit They're Real mascara and all I can say is it makes me look like I have 6 eyelashes. I will continue to try and make it work but as of right now I do not like it. I have been using the Origins moisturizer, GinZing, it kind of makes me itch a little. I think it's because of the other products I am using from my Dermatologist for my acne. Speaking of Acne I hate it because let's get real, it sucks. I tend to scar easily and somehow I have acquired adult acne and I guess because I did not have it as a teen nature thought it would be a good idea to give it to me now. I think the  products my doctor has prescribed me are working but very slowly. I will keep you updated.
       Here is my life update. It can be described in a few adjectives.... busy, stressful, exhausting, and time consuming. On the plus side I did have a break from this and was able to go to lunch with one of my besties for sushi. Sometimes it is the  little things that make  you happy. I love sushi and I love my friends and family.
      This is then end of my ramblings for this week. Next week I will share with you the book I am reading and also my ramblings for the  week as well as some recipes. I hope you have a good weekend. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments:) Feel free to leave them anytime:)