Labels

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's zinful

I'm finally done with finals and now all that's left to do is wait for the grades.. I am pretty sure I will get mostly A's but my nemesis, aka brief calculus, I'm not sure. I have a 79.56 for a grade in that class. Will it post as a C or a B?? Who knows? Oh yeah, the professor knows. Now I get to sit here and sweat while I wait for him to post the grades. Oh, Well .. There is nothing I can do about it now. To celebrate finishing my finals I am going to have a nice glass of wine, Zinfadel, my favorite. I am trying a label I have never tried before. It is called Zynthesis.


Upon first taste I did not like it. It was harsh and unyielding but ..after I let it breathe for a few minutes. aah ha!! It is a whole different wine. It was like a young flower blooming. The fruit flavors seemed to ripen. It has a sweet, richness to it. The more it breathes and opens up, the more I am starting to like it. When we have our dinner of ribs I believe this wine will complement the flavor of the barbeque sauce. After telling you all of this I must also disclose I am no wine expert but do enjoy an occassional glass of red. I like to try new kinds in search of finding some favorites that I can bring out at dinner. Have you had a good wine lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments:) Feel free to leave them anytime:)