Labels

Friday, May 27, 2011

Thanks guys:)

Since I started this blog and became a member of foodbuzz, I have been inspired by so many of my fellow bloggers. They come up with things I would never have thought of and flavor combinations I have never dreamt of. Thanks everyone:) I owe my expanding creativity to you guys. Y'all are helping me to become a better cook and grow in skill.

Today, I decided I needed a little break from the heavy foods but instead wanted to make myself a healthy smoothie. I saw one of my fellow bloggers make a smoothie not too long ago and they added spinach to it. Again. Why did I not think of that? All I can say is I did not know what I was missing. Yummy!

My Healthy Smoothie

Ingredients
1 peach
1 banana
1 cup of spinach
1 cup of strawberries
1 T agave nectar
1/4 c of soy milk
6 oz of yogurt
add ice if desired

Directions
combine all ingredients in blender and process.

Enjoy:)

I know it ended up a weird brownish-green color but it was delish. I am definitely starting my day tomorrow with one. I am sure it will be a different flavor combination, but I am hooked.

I hope everyone has a great day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments:) Feel free to leave them anytime:)