Labels

Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday Ramblings

Hello All!
       Another week has come and gone and it was a nice one. This week I thought I would do something different and talk about what inspires me in life. This is not limited to how I find the inspiration to create new dishes but in life in general.
      You can find inspiration in many ways. Sometimes I find inspiration from watching a program and seeing a person that has overcome adversity or has never given up and it makes me want to be better. Not just a better person but better in all ways. Sometimes people who inspire you are in your immediate circle. I have a very good friend whose son has some medical issues and he has been nonverbal until just recently. Then one day, it was if he woke up and decided, hey, I want to have conversations and he just did it. He is amazing. If this beautiful boy can overcome one of the obstacles in his life then anything must be possible. The key is to never give up and never think it can't be done. I think the point is to just find something you are passionate about and pursue it. Whatever your passion may be just do it and never let anyone take your dream away from you.
       Finding inspiration happens in many ways. Maybe a person inspires you, maybe nature does, maybe you find it through your faith, but the important thing is never believe something is impossible. When you think it is impossible that is when you will fail. Even in failing we learn. I guess the point I am trying to make is to think about what inspires your passions.
      I find inspiration in many things. People, like my friend's son, something I have seen or experienced, or sometimes nontangible things like my dreams.
      I hope you have a good week and also think about what inspires you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments:) Feel free to leave them anytime:)