I hope you are all doing well. I had a pretty good week so far. I am super excited about finally having a Saturday off. I have not been off on a weekend day in a long time. A whole day of pajamas and spending time with my hubby sounds perfect to me. Anyway, I thought I would do something different this week with my ramblings and share 15 of my favorite feelings. I figure these posts will be about whatever I am thinking about for the week.
15 Favorite Feelings
- Coming home at night to my wonderful hubby. There is no better feeling than being done for the day and knowing you get to go home and relax with a loved one.
- Puppy Kisses. They can be slobbery but always sweet.
- Back rubs from my hubby. I love when he works his magic on my back and shoulders.
- Drinking my morning coffee while the sun rises. Its the beginning of a new day with new possibilities.
- Being comfortable in my pajamas and fuzzy slippers.
- Lazy mornings knowing I have nothing pressing to do.
- Trying new things whether it be new dishes, recipes, or activities.
- Going new places and exploring the area. There is so much to see and so little time to do it.
- Snuggling with a good book. This way you can take a little vacation without leaving the comfort of your home.
- Changing seasons. They mark the beginning of a new chapter in your life.
- Creating a new recipe especially when they are a win.
- Sitting on the porch at night with a glass of wine dreaming of tomorrow and reflecting on the day.
- Talking to friends.
- Good night kisses from the hubby knowing when I wake up he will be here with me.
- Kitty cuddles. I love when my little Angel purrs while he cuddles with me.
These are just a few of my favorite feelings. I hope they inspire you to think about all the things that evoke your thoughts and feelings and maybe put a smile on your face. I hope you have a great weekend and I will talk to you soon.
Hercules - my baby boy.