Labels

Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Ramblings






Hello All!
      I hope you are all doing well. I had a pretty good week so far. I am super excited about finally having a Saturday off. I have not been off on a weekend day in a long time. A whole day of pajamas and spending time with my hubby sounds perfect to me. Anyway, I thought I would do something different this week with my ramblings and share 15 of my favorite feelings. I figure these posts will be about whatever I am thinking about for the week.
 
15 Favorite Feelings
 
  1. Coming home at night to my wonderful hubby. There is no better feeling than being done for the day and knowing you get to go home and relax with a loved one.
  2. Puppy Kisses.  They can be slobbery but always sweet.
  3. Back rubs from my hubby. I love when he works his magic on my back and shoulders.
  4. Drinking my morning coffee while the sun rises. Its the beginning of a new day with new possibilities.
  5. Being comfortable in my pajamas and fuzzy slippers.
  6. Lazy mornings knowing I have nothing pressing to do.
  7. Trying new things whether it be new dishes, recipes, or activities.
  8. Going new places and exploring the area. There is so much to see and so little time to do it.
  9. Snuggling with a good book. This way you can take a little vacation without leaving the comfort of your home.
  10. Changing seasons. They mark the beginning of a new chapter in your life.
  11. Creating a new recipe especially when they are a win.
  12. Sitting on the porch at night with a glass of wine dreaming of tomorrow and reflecting on the day.
  13. Talking to friends.
  14. Good night kisses from the hubby knowing when I wake up he will be here with me.
  15. Kitty cuddles. I love when my little Angel purrs while he cuddles with me.
 
      These are just a few of my favorite feelings. I hope they inspire you to think about all the things that evoke your thoughts and feelings and maybe put a smile on your face. I hope you have a great weekend and I will talk to you soon.
Beautiful Sky
 
 
 
Hercules - my baby boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments:) Feel free to leave them anytime:)