Labels

Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Ramblings

       Hello All! I hope you have had a great week. Mine has been pretty good so far and I have  nothing to complain about. We have been having wonderful weather and I have been enjoying every minute of it. Sunny and breezy but not hot. How I dread the summer months. I am not ready to feel like I am baking in the oven, but then again who is? I have been very inspired this week in the kitchen and have been creating some new recipes. After I test them a few times with the changes I need to make I will post them. I do love creating new things. I feel like you put a piece of yourself in the recipe. I have shared a recipe I created earlier this week and that was the carne asada recipe and it was good. I was pretty proud of it. It was a shame the dog ate the rest of it I'm sure it would have been good leftovers. My husband was a little upset about this occurrence but he will eventually get over it. I am sure other pet owners have had this happen to them at some point. I really did not have much happen this week so I will sign off now. I need to go make a sweet treat for one my coworkers whose birthday it is today but I will be talking to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments:) Feel free to leave them anytime:)